Limbaugh website featured image of Stalin with Media Matters logo on his chest
comments powered by Disqus
William Mandel - 10/7/2007
Stalinists were Communists throughout the world who believed in Stalin's day, which ended half a century ago, that he was a true representative and the world leader of that ideology. While Communists in general are few in number today outside Cuba, perhaps China and probably Vietnam, the number who hold that view of Stalin is minuscule, politically negligible.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College