Limbaugh website featured image of Stalin with Media Matters logo on his chestBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
William Mandel - 10/6/2007
Stalinists were Communists throughout the world who believed in Stalin's day, which ended half a century ago, that he was a true representative and the world leader of that ideology. While Communists in general are few in number today outside Cuba, perhaps China and probably Vietnam, the number who hold that view of Stalin is minuscule, politically negligible.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”