Limbaugh website featured image of Stalin with Media Matters logo on his chestBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
William Mandel - 10/7/2007
Stalinists were Communists throughout the world who believed in Stalin's day, which ended half a century ago, that he was a true representative and the world leader of that ideology. While Communists in general are few in number today outside Cuba, perhaps China and probably Vietnam, the number who hold that view of Stalin is minuscule, politically negligible.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments