'Titanic' rescue ship yields up its treasuresBreaking News
An amateur dive team performed a record-breaking feat of underwater archaeology to salvage objects such as the telegraph machine used on the liner to communicate between the bridge and the engine room. They also brought up crockery bearing the insignia of the ship. The divers' haul has been handed over to the owners of the wreck of the Titanic, and will be included in a touring exhibition that will visit London next year.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies