'Titanic' rescue ship yields up its treasures
An amateur dive team performed a record-breaking feat of underwater archaeology to salvage objects such as the telegraph machine used on the liner to communicate between the bridge and the engine room. They also brought up crockery bearing the insignia of the ship. The divers' haul has been handed over to the owners of the wreck of the Titanic, and will be included in a touring exhibition that will visit London next year.
comments powered by Disqus
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control