KC Johnson: Guest on ABC's morning show to discussHistorians in the News
[Earlier, on 9/1/07 there was this at Cliopatria:]
This morning, Stuart Taylor, KC Johnson's co-author of Until Proven Innocent: Political Correctness and the Shameful Injustices of the Duke Lacrosse Rape Case, was interviewed on NPR's"Morning Edition." At the link, you can listen to the interview. NPR also offers an excerpt from the book's Chapter 8:"Academic McCarthyism."
comments powered by Disqus
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”