When the NYT archives online recirculate misinformationBreaking News
People are coming forward at the rate of roughly one a day to complain that they are being embarrassed, are worried about losing or not getting jobs, or may be losing customers because of the sudden prominence of old news articles that contain errors or were never followed up.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 8/30/2007
Not to worry, much of the material they print now is wrong, oudated and incomplete and it doesn't bother them much. Their archives aren't exactly gospel, not that the gospel is gospel, most readers shrug off the Times, today's crap will be fishwrap tomorrow. The old gray lady is in its last throes, an orgy of bile and bias against things American.
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant