Cheney interview from 1994 a YouTube sensation
The interview is circulating by email and was excerpted on Jon Stewart's The Daily Show.
comments powered by Disqus
James Harris McCall - 8/18/2007
He was reiterating the position of Bush 41 and Brent Scowcroft, as laid out in their 1998 book, "A World Transformed." Our tragedy is that the son failed to listen to the father, for whatever reasons we must determine.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay