Gordon Brown: Says President Bush has great sense of historyHistorians in the News
Gordon Brown: I enjoyed my discussions with him. I think what what I particularly enjoyed about my discussions is his sense of history.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 8/8/2007
Considering the kinds of historical analogies use by the Bush adminastration includes WW2 for the GWOT and the S.Korean model for the USA in the Middle East. Even if upon analysis the anology either doesn't fit or produces a terrible model for today.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"