South Korea, Japan history talks enter new phaseBreaking News
The two sides agreed to hold two more years of discussions and compile a report based on their talks, according to representatives from the two countries...
"We also agreed to hold the next plenary session on Nov. 24 in Seoul and to hold the meetings of the various subgroups as appropriate," Yasushi Toriumi, who heads the Japanese team, told a joint news conference after the one-day meeting in Tokyo.
The 34-member research committee, comprising 17 representatives from each country, basically discussed logistical matters in the inaugural session of the talks' second phase, such as how to proceed with their research. The members include university professors, history experts and researchers...
comments powered by Disqus
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed