Google to stop running ads for term paper millsBreaking News
Academic paper-writing services, or "paper mills," will no longer be able to buy search terms in the Google AdWords program, and thus their ads will no longer pop up in the "sponsored links" sections of a Google search-results page. (Links to those sites could still be found among the results on the main part of the page, however.)
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/24/2007
Unlike sexual prostitution[see politics]and arms sales,purchasing someones' else service for something you need to do yourself doesn't mesh.
Hacking/cracking are electroninc versions of breaking and entering differ in their usages.Too bad they are lumped together in this politically incorrect for the reich wing responce.This from the company that cowtows to the communist manderins of China. So much for free access.When another internet company allows it,fire-arms and sex don't take from others unlike hacking and plagerising by proxy for those paying for others to write their papers for them.
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history