Google to stop running ads for term paper millsBreaking News
Academic paper-writing services, or "paper mills," will no longer be able to buy search terms in the Google AdWords program, and thus their ads will no longer pop up in the "sponsored links" sections of a Google search-results page. (Links to those sites could still be found among the results on the main part of the page, however.)
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/24/2007
Unlike sexual prostitution[see politics]and arms sales,purchasing someones' else service for something you need to do yourself doesn't mesh.
Hacking/cracking are electroninc versions of breaking and entering differ in their usages.Too bad they are lumped together in this politically incorrect for the reich wing responce.This from the company that cowtows to the communist manderins of China. So much for free access.When another internet company allows it,fire-arms and sex don't take from others unlike hacking and plagerising by proxy for those paying for others to write their papers for them.
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit