Google to stop running ads for term paper millsBreaking News
Academic paper-writing services, or "paper mills," will no longer be able to buy search terms in the Google AdWords program, and thus their ads will no longer pop up in the "sponsored links" sections of a Google search-results page. (Links to those sites could still be found among the results on the main part of the page, however.)
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/24/2007
Unlike sexual prostitution[see politics]and arms sales,purchasing someones' else service for something you need to do yourself doesn't mesh.
Hacking/cracking are electroninc versions of breaking and entering differ in their usages.Too bad they are lumped together in this politically incorrect for the reich wing responce.This from the company that cowtows to the communist manderins of China. So much for free access.When another internet company allows it,fire-arms and sex don't take from others unlike hacking and plagerising by proxy for those paying for others to write their papers for them.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize