Google to stop running ads for term paper millsBreaking News
Academic paper-writing services, or "paper mills," will no longer be able to buy search terms in the Google AdWords program, and thus their ads will no longer pop up in the "sponsored links" sections of a Google search-results page. (Links to those sites could still be found among the results on the main part of the page, however.)
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/24/2007
Unlike sexual prostitution[see politics]and arms sales,purchasing someones' else service for something you need to do yourself doesn't mesh.
Hacking/cracking are electroninc versions of breaking and entering differ in their usages.Too bad they are lumped together in this politically incorrect for the reich wing responce.This from the company that cowtows to the communist manderins of China. So much for free access.When another internet company allows it,fire-arms and sex don't take from others unlike hacking and plagerising by proxy for those paying for others to write their papers for them.
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize