Library dumps valuable old medical booksBreaking News
More than 50 scientists and students at the Institute of Psychiatry in London have signed a petition calling for the reorganisation of its library to be suspended, after books that appear to have belonged to Sir Frederick Mott were rescued from a skip.
Another discarded book includes an original article by Carl Gustav Jung, who collaborated with Sigmund Freud.
Marco Catani, a postdoctoral fellow at the Institute who rescued many of the older books, questioned the decision to throw the documents out without attempting to sell them.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments