Tuskegee Airmen given congressional medalBreaking News
The medal was presented to original members of the 99th Pursuit — later Fighter — Squadron during a ceremony in the Capitol Rotunda. One medal, of gold, will be housed in the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C. Duplicate medals made of bronze will be presented to each of the original airmen, officials said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools