In Jerusalem archaeology is politics
Jerusalem 'tense' after clashes
comments powered by Disqus
Allen Howard Roth - 2/10/2007
In his new book The Fight For Jerusalem, Professor Dore Gold makes a compelling case that over the centuries Muslims have elevated the importance of Jerusalem when it suited their politcal purposes. Gold recently participated in a discussion about his book with bloggers which can be heard at www.onejerusalem.org.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history