In Jerusalem archaeology is politics
Jerusalem 'tense' after clashes
comments powered by Disqus
Allen Howard Roth - 2/10/2007
In his new book The Fight For Jerusalem, Professor Dore Gold makes a compelling case that over the centuries Muslims have elevated the importance of Jerusalem when it suited their politcal purposes. Gold recently participated in a discussion about his book with bloggers which can be heard at www.onejerusalem.org.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead