In Jerusalem archaeology is politics
Jerusalem 'tense' after clashes
comments powered by Disqus
Allen Howard Roth - 2/10/2007
In his new book The Fight For Jerusalem, Professor Dore Gold makes a compelling case that over the centuries Muslims have elevated the importance of Jerusalem when it suited their politcal purposes. Gold recently participated in a discussion about his book with bloggers which can be heard at www.onejerusalem.org.
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign