U.N. condemns denials of Holocaust; Iran demursBreaking News
The measure, co-sponsored by more than 100 countries, including all Western nations as well as Rwanda, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina, was approved by consensus, without a vote. Iran disassociated itself from the action, calling the resolution a political exercise Israel would exploit against Palestinians.
But at least 22 nations left their seats empty in the assembly hall, including Bolivia, Chile and Columbia, who were also co-sponsors. Others not attending or sponsoring included Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, and even Cambodia, itself a victim of genocide, U.S. officials said.
The resolution "condemns without any reservation any denial of the Holocaust" and "urges all member states unreservedly to reject any denial of the Holocaust as a historical event, either in full or in part, or any activities to this end."
comments powered by Disqus
sdf dfgdfg - 1/27/2007
What are they so afraid of? If the facts supporting the 'holocaust' claims are there, then laws like this are truly unnecessary, punitive actions against free-inquiry. Facts need no laws to support them. Facts can withstand examination time and again. Throughout history, from Galileo to Zundel, Darwin, Irving, Faurisson and Rudolf, only lies and liars have resorted to the courts & the legislature to enforce adherence to dogma.
People confuse being told something six million times with knowing something. They are not the same. The average man knows’ the Holocaust exists because: 1) everybody uses the term; 2) he has seen photos of stacked bodies; 3) he has read Anne Frank’s book; 4) authorities agree that questioning any of this is ‘hate.’ In other words, the average man believes in the Holocaust for no logical reason, but out of simple mammalian conformity.
‘Holocaust’ is no ordinary noun. Rather, it is a loaded gun leveled at the head of the West and the rest. Give them their money and their pride of place or get your head and reputation blown off. You will notice that never, ever does debate in the captive media condescend to deconstruct the Zionist Privilege embodied in and sanctified by the designer label ‘Holocaust.’ Worship the Zionists and submit to their demands - that is what the term Holocaust means.
A demand for special privilege protected by a shell of pseudo-history; that is an objective description of the term. The heart of the ‘Holocaust,’ taking at face value the term’s pretension to historical designation, is the claim that six million Jews were murdered by Nazi Germany, most of them by gassing. The evidence for the gassing is never discussed. Photos of crematories and bodies stacked like cord wood are shown. No context or explanation of the reason for showing them is given. The connection is to be assumed. But never is any ordinary evidence, let alone proof, of the gassing allegation advanced. That Jews were gassed is treated as though it were already proved and therefore unquestionable, save by the depraved. Thus, the practical job of the media and the well intentioned everyman is to smear and ostracize anybody who argues against settled truth. We all know that Jews were gassed, and that those who say otherwise are deniers driven by hate.
We are told repeatedly that the ‘Holocaust’ is both the worst thing that ever happened and the best documented thing in human history. We are to take these assertions on authority, since no genuine debate is allowed.
There are men who can prove the ‘Holocaust’ is a Big Lie.
You can find them in jail.
Their imprisonment is scarcely mentioned in the mass media. Their imprisonment goes unlamented by the mass columnists. To discuss these men and their work would endanger the Prop-sphere the media construct. They must disappear.
But we know, mass media. And we’re not going away. We’re getting louder and stronger. And there’s nothing you can do to stop us.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges
- English professor uses literature to help cure historical amnesia
- WSJ features an article by a conservative calling for the abolition of Black History Month
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't