Bush Cites Body Counts as Proof of Success in Iraq
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/22/2006
Not long ago there was mounting cry about US Service men being killed in Iraq. Today the body count is still rising, as Bush celebrates victory, but the reason for the static death data may be found in the fact that Iraqi people instead are seeing a very sharp rise in killing.
Perhaps we need take our focus off the Vietnam similarity in Iraq, and pay closer attention to El Salvadore, and the Salvadore Option.
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC