Pinochet grandson to be punished for funeral speech
Pinochet's grandson, also called Augusto, was roundly criticized for his funeral speech on Tuesday, in which he praised Pinochet for overthrowing the socialist government of Salvador Allende in 1973, and attacked prosecutors who tried to bring the ex-dictator to trial for human rights abuses.
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC