Former envoy Dennis Ross says Jimmy Carter copied him
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/12/2006
This entire affair involving Ross is becoming quickly understandable.
First the man is quoted as saying (everything) Carter wrote was wrong, now the man is saying Carter stole his material.
Fox News now has this Ross with them, at least they dropped the last writer of some fame, being the fake reporter in jockey shorts from Talon News Services, I forget his name's.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College