Ronald Dworkin debates possibility of democracy [audio 30min]
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/30/2006
I forsee a vast transformation of the Democratic system in America, and what comes out will look nothing like a Democracy.
America is headed either for a severe Dictitorial regime, or a vast purging of those steering America today in that direction.
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)