Ronald Dworkin debates possibility of democracy [audio 30min]
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/29/2006
I forsee a vast transformation of the Democratic system in America, and what comes out will look nothing like a Democracy.
America is headed either for a severe Dictitorial regime, or a vast purging of those steering America today in that direction.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"