Christopher Phelps: Back into "The Jungle"
When I say that there"has been a controversy" over this claim, the stress should be on has -- because the debate is now over.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 7/29/2006
No such thing. Unless you show all or most sides in a quantum universe is impossible.The question you left unaswered is the description correct?
Ms Paul,you are remiss by not following through on your queiry,lazy?
I have not read "The Jungle" my self but am aware of Mr. Sinclair's poitical incorrectness as to the attitudes toward his point of view. Do you? Know that is how unpopular critique of the USA Sinclair was?
Lorraine Paul - 7/26/2006
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86