Christopher Phelps: Back into "The Jungle"
When I say that there"has been a controversy" over this claim, the stress should be on has -- because the debate is now over.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 7/29/2006
No such thing. Unless you show all or most sides in a quantum universe is impossible.The question you left unaswered is the description correct?
Ms Paul,you are remiss by not following through on your queiry,lazy?
I have not read "The Jungle" my self but am aware of Mr. Sinclair's poitical incorrectness as to the attitudes toward his point of view. Do you? Know that is how unpopular critique of the USA Sinclair was?
Lorraine Paul - 7/26/2006
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead