Christopher Phelps: Back into "The Jungle"Historians in the News
When I say that there"has been a controversy" over this claim, the stress should be on has -- because the debate is now over.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 7/29/2006
No such thing. Unless you show all or most sides in a quantum universe is impossible.The question you left unaswered is the description correct?
Ms Paul,you are remiss by not following through on your queiry,lazy?
I have not read "The Jungle" my self but am aware of Mr. Sinclair's poitical incorrectness as to the attitudes toward his point of view. Do you? Know that is how unpopular critique of the USA Sinclair was?
Lorraine Paul - 7/26/2006
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy