Christopher Phelps: Back into "The Jungle"Historians in the News
When I say that there"has been a controversy" over this claim, the stress should be on has -- because the debate is now over.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 7/29/2006
No such thing. Unless you show all or most sides in a quantum universe is impossible.The question you left unaswered is the description correct?
Ms Paul,you are remiss by not following through on your queiry,lazy?
I have not read "The Jungle" my self but am aware of Mr. Sinclair's poitical incorrectness as to the attitudes toward his point of view. Do you? Know that is how unpopular critique of the USA Sinclair was?
Lorraine Paul - 7/26/2006
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95