Christopher Phelps: Back into "The Jungle"Historians in the News
When I say that there"has been a controversy" over this claim, the stress should be on has -- because the debate is now over.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 7/29/2006
No such thing. Unless you show all or most sides in a quantum universe is impossible.The question you left unaswered is the description correct?
Ms Paul,you are remiss by not following through on your queiry,lazy?
I have not read "The Jungle" my self but am aware of Mr. Sinclair's poitical incorrectness as to the attitudes toward his point of view. Do you? Know that is how unpopular critique of the USA Sinclair was?
Lorraine Paul - 7/26/2006
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project