OAH using its July regional meeting to kick off a year long celebration of the 100th anniversary of the organizationBreaking News
The 2006 OAH Midwest Regional Conference returns us full circle to celebrate the OAH’s origins, history, and midwestern roots. The program presents an exciting array of sessions, speakers, and events that highlight the range of historical topics that our profession explores, as well as the variety of ways in which we interpret, teach, and share what we know about the substance and practice of American history. The opening, plenary session surveys the origins and history of the OAH, as well as providing informed perspectives about the organization’s future.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history