OAH using its July regional meeting to kick off a year long celebration of the 100th anniversary of the organizationBreaking News
The 2006 OAH Midwest Regional Conference returns us full circle to celebrate the OAH’s origins, history, and midwestern roots. The program presents an exciting array of sessions, speakers, and events that highlight the range of historical topics that our profession explores, as well as the variety of ways in which we interpret, teach, and share what we know about the substance and practice of American history. The opening, plenary session surveys the origins and history of the OAH, as well as providing informed perspectives about the organization’s future.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies