UK ban of Israeli academics liftedBreaking News
The boycott was also partially lifted because of a campaign against the move by academics in Israel, Britain and the United States.
Israeli academics, however, remain pessimistic.
The University and College Lecturers' Union (NATFHE) voted for a motion that urged its members to boycott Israeli academics who do not condemn Israel's "apartheid policies."
The Association of University Teachers, a larger union with whom NATFHE merged to form the University and College Union, threatened to cancel the merger if the boycott is not lifted.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools