Circuit Court Upholds Denaturalization of Massachusetts Man WhoParticipated In Nazi Liquidation of Warsaw Jewish Ghetto
A 20-page opinion issued yesterday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, in Boston, unanimously affirmed a January 2005 ruling by a federal district court judge in Boston who revoked the U.S. citizenship of Vladas Zajanckauskas, 90, of Millbury, Mass. The appeals court ruled that the evidence of his "participation in the notorious World War II operation to clear and destroy the Warsaw Ghetto," and of his subsequent immigration fraud was "sufficient to meet the government's heavy burden of proof."
comments powered by Disqus
- Swastikas, Hate and Confusion
- Obama chooses Chicago to host his presidential library
- Arizona State class on “The Problem of Whiteness” sparks neo-Nazi campaign
- How Curfews Have Changed Through History
- Supreme Court justices called to task for saying institution of marriage hasn't changed in millennia