Circuit Court Upholds Denaturalization of Massachusetts Man WhoParticipated In Nazi Liquidation of Warsaw Jewish Ghetto
A 20-page opinion issued yesterday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, in Boston, unanimously affirmed a January 2005 ruling by a federal district court judge in Boston who revoked the U.S. citizenship of Vladas Zajanckauskas, 90, of Millbury, Mass. The appeals court ruled that the evidence of his "participation in the notorious World War II operation to clear and destroy the Warsaw Ghetto," and of his subsequent immigration fraud was "sufficient to meet the government's heavy burden of proof."
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC