Circuit Court Upholds Denaturalization of Massachusetts Man WhoParticipated In Nazi Liquidation of Warsaw Jewish Ghetto
A 20-page opinion issued yesterday by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, in Boston, unanimously affirmed a January 2005 ruling by a federal district court judge in Boston who revoked the U.S. citizenship of Vladas Zajanckauskas, 90, of Millbury, Mass. The appeals court ruled that the evidence of his "participation in the notorious World War II operation to clear and destroy the Warsaw Ghetto," and of his subsequent immigration fraud was "sufficient to meet the government's heavy burden of proof."
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic