Da Vinci Courtroom Battle Spills Into the Bookstores
That book's publisher, Harper San Francisco, said the date was chosen more than a year ago for its proximity to Easter, a favorable time for sales of books on religion. Anchor announced the publication date for "The Da Vinci Code" two months ago. In London, a judge is weighing a decision in a case brought against Random House U.K., the novel's British publisher, by Mr. Baigent and Richard Leigh, two of the three authors of the nonfiction book "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" (published as "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" in the United States).
comments powered by Disqus
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project