Da Vinci Courtroom Battle Spills Into the Bookstores
That book's publisher, Harper San Francisco, said the date was chosen more than a year ago for its proximity to Easter, a favorable time for sales of books on religion. Anchor announced the publication date for "The Da Vinci Code" two months ago. In London, a judge is weighing a decision in a case brought against Random House U.K., the novel's British publisher, by Mr. Baigent and Richard Leigh, two of the three authors of the nonfiction book "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" (published as "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" in the United States).
comments powered by Disqus
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate