Rotting wrecks make final voyage (UK)
The £1.5m clean up aims to transform and revitalise Bowling Harbour in West Dunbartonshire by April.
British Waterways Scotland described the wrecks as "a safety hazard" and said they would be broken up.
Propellers from some of the boats will go on display on the harbour side when the improvements are completed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead
- 2 of 21 MacArthur Fellows for 2014 are historians