Rotting wrecks make final voyage (UK)
The £1.5m clean up aims to transform and revitalise Bowling Harbour in West Dunbartonshire by April.
British Waterways Scotland described the wrecks as "a safety hazard" and said they would be broken up.
Propellers from some of the boats will go on display on the harbour side when the improvements are completed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel