High school teacher who compared Bush speech to Hitler to return to classroomBreaking News
The teacher, Jay Bennish, who had been on paid leave from Overland High School, said he was trying to make students think in a lecture on Feb. 1 that a student recorded. The State Board of Education split on Thursday, four Republicans vs. four Democrats, over a resolution condemning Mr. Bennish. A bill in the State Senate would allow teachers to be fired for violating school district policies that require balanced presentations.
comments powered by Disqus
John J Capozucca - 3/17/2006
I'm all for free THINKING but your "devil in drag Christians" generalization is very offensive. I take it you're a sodomite?
John W Bland - 3/14/2006
Come to think of it—thank you Board of education members who refused to knuckle under to the (Republicans, right?) who wanted to condemn THINKING. God Bless you, tho I am an atheist admirer of Christ. In these days of astonishing lying by government and devil in drag Christians you are a faint zephyr of hope.
John W Bland - 3/14/2006
It's tough actually teaching in America nowadays. Thank you, Jay.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Transcribed Document: Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity