Eric Foner and John Hope Franklin: To Participate in Congressional Seminar
The seminar seeks to provide historical background and context to recent federal government reconstruction efforts; it is especially targeted to the Capitol Hill community with an interest in this topic. The National History Center is an initiative of the American Historical Association and seeks to create a common ground for historians drawn from throughout the world and to reaffirm the place of history in public life. To reserve a slot at the seminar, please r.s.v.p. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting email@example.com or by calling (202) 544-2422 Ext 103.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China