Eric Foner and John Hope Franklin: To Participate in Congressional SeminarHistorians in the News
The seminar seeks to provide historical background and context to recent federal government reconstruction efforts; it is especially targeted to the Capitol Hill community with an interest in this topic. The National History Center is an initiative of the American Historical Association and seeks to create a common ground for historians drawn from throughout the world and to reaffirm the place of history in public life. To reserve a slot at the seminar, please r.s.v.p. to email@example.com or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (202) 544-2422 Ext 103.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut