University of Washington Student Senate Refuses to Approve Memorial for WW II HeroBreaking News
Apparently he "is not the type of person we want to honor" and some even went so far as to liken his duty in WW2 to murder. One of the biggest antagonists of the proposal was apparently the leader of the student Democratic Party.
comments powered by Disqus
Steven R Alvarado - 2/15/2006
Don't worry if the Republicans keep up their blunders, the Democrats will get their chance to re-continue their plunder.
Anthony Brundage - 2/15/2006
Now we can see why the Democrats have been relegated to minority party status. When a student Democratic "leader" considers heroic service in WW2 to be murder, the rot in the party is obviously at an advanced if not terminal stage. I say this as an anguished Democrat who has never considered patriotism to be a four-letter word. OK, fine, just keep indulging in your anti-American rants and let Bush, Cheney, and their pals continue to plunder the country.
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy