University of Washington Student Senate Refuses to Approve Memorial for WW II HeroBreaking News
Apparently he "is not the type of person we want to honor" and some even went so far as to liken his duty in WW2 to murder. One of the biggest antagonists of the proposal was apparently the leader of the student Democratic Party.
comments powered by Disqus
Steven R Alvarado - 2/15/2006
Don't worry if the Republicans keep up their blunders, the Democrats will get their chance to re-continue their plunder.
Anthony Brundage - 2/15/2006
Now we can see why the Democrats have been relegated to minority party status. When a student Democratic "leader" considers heroic service in WW2 to be murder, the rot in the party is obviously at an advanced if not terminal stage. I say this as an anguished Democrat who has never considered patriotism to be a four-letter word. OK, fine, just keep indulging in your anti-American rants and let Bush, Cheney, and their pals continue to plunder the country.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.