Governor's Palace at Williamsburg puts on new faceBreaking News
The makeover is tied to the upcoming "Revolutionary City" program.
Beginning March 20, the palace and other historic area sites, as well as Colonial Williamsburg's costumed interpreters, will bring to life the period from 1774 to 1781.
At the palace, rooms are being changed to look as they did during the term of Virginia's last royal governor, Lord Dunmore, who lived there with his wife and children until 1775.
comments powered by Disqus
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook
- Historians Against Trump: Tweets During the GOP Convention
- The next president of the American Historical Association will be ...