Dig reveals Belfast's poor pastBreaking News
Part of the old 17th and 18th century town was exposed.
Although it is little more than the outline of brick walls, it has given an insight into the city's past.
It is thought about 1,000 people lived in what was a squalid area, most of them with just a room and a small yard to their name.
Office buildings and a printing press used to cover the lot at Talbot Street.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook