Dig reveals Belfast's poor pastBreaking News
Part of the old 17th and 18th century town was exposed.
Although it is little more than the outline of brick walls, it has given an insight into the city's past.
It is thought about 1,000 people lived in what was a squalid area, most of them with just a room and a small yard to their name.
Office buildings and a printing press used to cover the lot at Talbot Street.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide