Archeologists discover 6000-year-old burial ground near Kiryat Gat
Peter Fabian, who is conducting the dig at the behest of the company building the highway, said they discovered cave drawings depicting deer that used to roam free in the Negev desert region.
He added that the find was the biggest of its kind and was invaluable for historians to deepen their understanding of the period.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial