David Horowitz says he had to fire activist behind the website monitoring UCLA "radical professors"Breaking News
David Horowitz said that while he objects to professors' injecting their politics into their teaching, Mr. Jones's approach of "baiting people" is wrong. Furthermore, he said, Mr. Jones used to work for him but he had to fire the UCLA activist after receiving complaints that Mr. Jones pressured students to file false reports about leftists. Mr. Horowitz accused Mr. Jones of stealing his donor list and has contacted his lawyer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Matthewson - 1/22/2006
If I were David Horowitz I would not attempt to appear too high and mighty, for his record of veracity has often been questioned by people on his side of the isle. And he himself has argued that he should not be require to vouch for the truth or falsity of the complaints about professors, for has said that he does not have the time or wherewithall to fact check them. But he is still ready to repeal the unverified charges against professors. In other words, the facts be dammed!
John Gorentz - 1/22/2006
Namecalling doesn't really address the merits of the issue.
Lorraine Paul - 1/21/2006
Reminds me of a saying often quoted by my grandmum -
"When thieves fall out, honest people have a chance".
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments