David Horowitz says he had to fire activist behind the website monitoring UCLA "radical professors"Breaking News
David Horowitz said that while he objects to professors' injecting their politics into their teaching, Mr. Jones's approach of "baiting people" is wrong. Furthermore, he said, Mr. Jones used to work for him but he had to fire the UCLA activist after receiving complaints that Mr. Jones pressured students to file false reports about leftists. Mr. Horowitz accused Mr. Jones of stealing his donor list and has contacted his lawyer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Matthewson - 1/22/2006
If I were David Horowitz I would not attempt to appear too high and mighty, for his record of veracity has often been questioned by people on his side of the isle. And he himself has argued that he should not be require to vouch for the truth or falsity of the complaints about professors, for has said that he does not have the time or wherewithall to fact check them. But he is still ready to repeal the unverified charges against professors. In other words, the facts be dammed!
John Gorentz - 1/21/2006
Namecalling doesn't really address the merits of the issue.
Lorraine Paul - 1/21/2006
Reminds me of a saying often quoted by my grandmum -
"When thieves fall out, honest people have a chance".
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton