David Horowitz says he had to fire activist behind the website monitoring UCLA "radical professors"Breaking News
David Horowitz said that while he objects to professors' injecting their politics into their teaching, Mr. Jones's approach of "baiting people" is wrong. Furthermore, he said, Mr. Jones used to work for him but he had to fire the UCLA activist after receiving complaints that Mr. Jones pressured students to file false reports about leftists. Mr. Horowitz accused Mr. Jones of stealing his donor list and has contacted his lawyer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Matthewson - 1/22/2006
If I were David Horowitz I would not attempt to appear too high and mighty, for his record of veracity has often been questioned by people on his side of the isle. And he himself has argued that he should not be require to vouch for the truth or falsity of the complaints about professors, for has said that he does not have the time or wherewithall to fact check them. But he is still ready to repeal the unverified charges against professors. In other words, the facts be dammed!
John Gorentz - 1/21/2006
Namecalling doesn't really address the merits of the issue.
Lorraine Paul - 1/21/2006
Reminds me of a saying often quoted by my grandmum -
"When thieves fall out, honest people have a chance".
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests