Aaron Burr Association Welcomes Black Family Descendant
comments powered by Disqus
Suzanne G. Bowles - 11/23/2005
I am a member of the Aaron Burr Association & I was present at this meeting. I heard absolutely nothing that convinced me that Aaron Burr was the father of John Pierre Burr & his sister And I heard several things that convinced me that he wasn't. No documentation of any connection was offered (although reasons were offered why that was the case). And no credible, or even any, evidence was put forth that would indicate that Burr was present at the place & time that these children were conceived.
I emphasize that I am writing solely as a private individual, albeit one who is a professional historian, not as a spokesperson for the Aaron Burr Association.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic