John Buchanan DocumentsHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
Irv Yarg - 12/6/2003
I must concur with the previous reader's message.
While I applaud the effort to bring this dark history to light, the ambiguity left by the uncertainty of too many lines severely undercuts the documents viability.
The final four pages do not even open!
Working from earlier copies, can a workable "translation" be offered?
reader - 11/27/2003
How about copies we can actually read?
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war