John Buchanan Documents
comments powered by Disqus
Irv Yarg - 12/6/2003
I must concur with the previous reader's message.
While I applaud the effort to bring this dark history to light, the ambiguity left by the uncertainty of too many lines severely undercuts the documents viability.
The final four pages do not even open!
Working from earlier copies, can a workable "translation" be offered?
reader - 11/27/2003
How about copies we can actually read?
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston