John Buchanan DocumentsHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
Irv Yarg - 12/6/2003
I must concur with the previous reader's message.
While I applaud the effort to bring this dark history to light, the ambiguity left by the uncertainty of too many lines severely undercuts the documents viability.
The final four pages do not even open!
Working from earlier copies, can a workable "translation" be offered?
reader - 11/27/2003
How about copies we can actually read?
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center