John Buchanan DocumentsHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
Irv Yarg - 12/6/2003
I must concur with the previous reader's message.
While I applaud the effort to bring this dark history to light, the ambiguity left by the uncertainty of too many lines severely undercuts the documents viability.
The final four pages do not even open!
Working from earlier copies, can a workable "translation" be offered?
reader - 11/27/2003
How about copies we can actually read?
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"