John Buchanan DocumentsHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
Irv Yarg - 12/6/2003
I must concur with the previous reader's message.
While I applaud the effort to bring this dark history to light, the ambiguity left by the uncertainty of too many lines severely undercuts the documents viability.
The final four pages do not even open!
Working from earlier copies, can a workable "translation" be offered?
reader - 11/27/2003
How about copies we can actually read?
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses