John Buchanan Document
comments powered by Disqus
stephen - 1/12/2004
Some have also insinuated that the Upper Silesian Consolidated Coal and Steel Company in @ 1936-37 was being investigated by the Polish Government for tax evasion and accounting irregularities. Any Documents?
Also, the documents from Aushchwitz on the firm would be interesting to review especially any documents relating to Prescott.
Also did anyone get the letter to the Baron, his son, from Fritz T.the dad?
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome