John Buchanan DocumentHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
stephen - 1/12/2004
Some have also insinuated that the Upper Silesian Consolidated Coal and Steel Company in @ 1936-37 was being investigated by the Polish Government for tax evasion and accounting irregularities. Any Documents?
Also, the documents from Aushchwitz on the firm would be interesting to review especially any documents relating to Prescott.
Also did anyone get the letter to the Baron, his son, from Fritz T.the dad?
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests