John Buchanan Document
comments powered by Disqus
stephen - 1/12/2004
Some have also insinuated that the Upper Silesian Consolidated Coal and Steel Company in @ 1936-37 was being investigated by the Polish Government for tax evasion and accounting irregularities. Any Documents?
Also, the documents from Aushchwitz on the firm would be interesting to review especially any documents relating to Prescott.
Also did anyone get the letter to the Baron, his son, from Fritz T.the dad?
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid