Suburban Officers Criticized As Insensitive to RacismBreaking News
''The 1960's were the end of the neighborhood cop in France,'' said Cmdr. Alain Jackel, who leads the C.R.S. commandos in Champigny-sur-Marne. ''Until then, police officers would leave their house in the morning in uniform. Today they change at the police station.''
comments powered by Disqus
Juan Antonio Hervada Gim?nez - 11/9/2005
I have been surprised that the NYT hasn't reported about the apparent connection of the riots with the s.c. EuroJihad movement.
The arsonists, when confronting the police, scream Allah Ou Akbar and point their index fingers upwards...
Now, tehre have been practically no riots in the neighborhoods where radical islamists have what we could call "social control". The troubles are concentrated in the moderate Muslim neighborhoods; it is the moderate Muslims who are getiing their cars and their schoools burned (the schools are considered hotbeds for blasphemy and decadence)
It looks like the euro-jihadists, who exerce a tangible influence on the rioters, want to prove the average Muslims that ithey'll be safer going over to radical Islam and accepting the s.c. Islamic Institutions.
J.A. Hervada, Paris
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit