Suburban Officers Criticized As Insensitive to Racism
''The 1960's were the end of the neighborhood cop in France,'' said Cmdr. Alain Jackel, who leads the C.R.S. commandos in Champigny-sur-Marne. ''Until then, police officers would leave their house in the morning in uniform. Today they change at the police station.''
comments powered by Disqus
Juan Antonio Hervada Gim?nez - 11/9/2005
I have been surprised that the NYT hasn't reported about the apparent connection of the riots with the s.c. EuroJihad movement.
The arsonists, when confronting the police, scream Allah Ou Akbar and point their index fingers upwards...
Now, tehre have been practically no riots in the neighborhoods where radical islamists have what we could call "social control". The troubles are concentrated in the moderate Muslim neighborhoods; it is the moderate Muslims who are getiing their cars and their schoools burned (the schools are considered hotbeds for blasphemy and decadence)
It looks like the euro-jihadists, who exerce a tangible influence on the rioters, want to prove the average Muslims that ithey'll be safer going over to radical Islam and accepting the s.c. Islamic Institutions.
J.A. Hervada, Paris
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize