Pence Under Pressure To Follow Vote Certification Procedure But Also Please TrumpBreaking News
tags: Electoral College, Mike Pence, 2020 Election
Princeton University historian Julian Zelizer joins Here & Now's Peter O'Dowd to discuss the difficult position that Vice President Mike Pence is in ahead of the formal Electoral College vote certification in Congress.
This segment aired on January 5, 2021.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rutgers Gets Mixed Results in Examining Connections to Slavery
- Virginia's Universities are Part of a Long Racial Reckoning
- Can an Official Government Account of Northern Ireland's Troubles be Credible?
- Why Conservatives Stay Mad at Higher Ed
- Mississippi Judge Refuses to be Gaslit about State's History in Abortion Rights Case
- David Olusoga: Support Historians in Culture War Crosshairs
- The Rise and Fall (And Rise?) of Labor
- We All Live in the John Birch Society's World Now
- US-Based Brazilian Historians Write Open Letter Protesting Bolsonaro's National Archivist Appointment
- Deborah Lipstadt Appointment to Global Antisemitism Monitor Blocked by Partisan Obstructionism