A Public Arts Program for Racial Reconciliation? (video)Breaking News
tags: racism, New Deal, Arts
The Center for Cultural Power board member Jeff Chang is breaking down the ‘Cultural New Deal’ which involves an investment in arts and cultural ecosystems to help combat the racial inequities that exist for black people, indigenous peoples and people of color.
comments powered by Disqus
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?