Bernie Sanders’ New Hampshire Victory Is a Big Deal for Socialism in America. Here's What to Know About the History of the IdeaBreaking News
tags: New Hampshire, socialism, Bernie Sanders, election 2020
Bernie Sanders, the sole democratic socialist in the 2020 presidential race, came out on top in the Democratic Party’s primary in New Hampshire, winning about 26% of the vote. His victory followed a neck and neck race with former South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg in the Iowa caucuses. The Vermont senator’s primary success is the latest development in a long and bumpy history of political socialism in the United States.
comments powered by Disqus
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America