Weaponizing Nicknames, From Earl Long to Donald TrumpNews at Home
tags: political history, Trump, political insults, Earl Long
Ron Faucheux, Ph.D., is a writer and nonpartisan political analyst. He’s the author of Running for Office and publisher of LunchtimePolitics.com, a daily newsletter on polls. He’s taught courses in politics at George Washington University’s Graduate School of Political Management and Georgetown University.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?