What You Need To Know About The 25th AmendmentBreaking News
tags: Trump, 25th Amendment
Another surreal twist in the midst of another frenetic week has brought an unexpected question to the top of the conversation in Washington, D.C.
What is the 25th Amendment?
The short answer: It's a way, other than impeachment, provided by the Constitution for power to be taken away from a sitting president.
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel