A New Film Compares Democrats to Nazis and Trump to LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Nazi, Democrats, Trump, Dinesh DSouza, Death of a Nation
There were two marquee events scheduled on a recent Wednesday evening in northern Ohio’s Medina County.
For $9, the county fair hosted its annual “Rough Truck Contest,” at which car enthusiasts could, according to the attraction’s website, see the “4x4 equivalent of Cirque du Soleil” but without the “leotarded performers who flit around on stage.”
The other big draw was a $15 private screening of “Death of a Nation,” a new documentary film made by the recently pardoned conservative provocateur Dinesh D’Souza, which argues that the Democratic Party is composed of modern-day Nazis, racists and fascists who, if not for President Trump, would bring the collapse of the United States.
It was, unquestionably, a hit.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California
- Ancient aboriginal aquaculture system older than Stonehenge uncovered by Australia wildfires
- How the Government Came to Decide the Color of Your Food
- In 1851, a Maryland Farmer Tried to Kidnap Free Blacks in Pennsylvania. He Wasn’t Expecting the Neighborhood to Fight Back
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace