tags: history doyens
Ms. Goodman was the Editor / Features Editor at HNN. She has a Masters in Library and Information Studies from McGill University, and has done graduate work in history at Concordia University. Her blog is History Musings.
This page features profiles of living historians over 65 years of age, who have had a profound impact on the study of history, and is meant to honor their life long dedication to the discipline. They have made vast contributions to history through their numerous groundbreaking publications, and in the university lecture halls which has resonated and influenced students of history and the general public; changing the way we all look at history. Their scholarship represents the historiographical canon in their representative fields; simply put they are legends in the historical profession.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?
- Is This the End of Hong Kong?
- 'Good Bloodlines!' Trump Praises Henry Ford, Motor Pioneer whose Antisemitism was Admired by Hitler
- The Woman Behind Roe V. Wade Got Paid To Embrace Antiabortion Movement, New Documentary Reveals
- Exclusive First Look at New Photograph of Blues Legend Robert Johnson