Trump isn’t big on reading. Teddy Roosevelt consumed whole books before breakfast.Breaking News
tags: reading, Trump
Now comes Michael Wolff’s bombshell and much-attacked book, which examines Trump’s White House reading habits by quoting an email from Gary Cohn, the president’s top economic adviser.
“It’s worse than you can imagine,” the email reportedly says. “Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing.”
Trump’s reading habits, when ranked against previous presidents, place him about near Zachary Taylor, who may have been illiterate, and far, far away from Republican Teddy Roosevelt, who read entire books before breakfast, which sometimes consisted of 12 eggs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield