The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: nuclear weapons, North Korea
Mitchell Lerner is a professor of history at Ohio State University. David P. Fields is the deputy director for digital projects at the University of Wisconsin's Center for the Study of the American Constitution.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 7, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following their appearance on the panel, "The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in History."
comments powered by Disqus
- How Low-Income Students Fare at Elite Colleges
- The accused New Zealand shooter and an all-white Europe that never existed
- Her image had been buried near a Civil War battlefield for 100 years. Then I found her.
- A half-century before the hashtag, artists were on the front lines of #MeToo
- Trump Seeks to Ax Humanities Endowment
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?