Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and ActivistsHistorians in the News
Luis Mancheno is an attorney with the Bronx Defenders. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association after appearing on a panel assembled in the last few months to discuss immigration: "Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and Activists."
comments powered by Disqus
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- “Votes For Women," an Upcoming Exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery, Highlights the Bold Accomplishments of Women of Color
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?