Ken Burns’ ‘The Vietnam War’ Averaged 6.7M Viewers For PBS, Reached 34MBreaking News
tags: Vietnam War, PBS, Ken Burns, Lynn Novick
These ratings results mean The Vietnam War is the second-highest-rated Burns/Novick film of the past two decades, following The War in 2007, PBS boasted.
Burns’ best-known documentary for PBS, The Civil War, aired nearly three decades ago. Looking back across two decades also excludes some other well-known Burns/Novick docus for public broadcasting from the conversation.
comments powered by Disqus
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity