Ken Burns’ ‘The Vietnam War’ Averaged 6.7M Viewers For PBS, Reached 34MBreaking News
tags: Vietnam War, PBS, Ken Burns, Lynn Novick
These ratings results mean The Vietnam War is the second-highest-rated Burns/Novick film of the past two decades, following The War in 2007, PBS boasted.
Burns’ best-known documentary for PBS, The Civil War, aired nearly three decades ago. Looking back across two decades also excludes some other well-known Burns/Novick docus for public broadcasting from the conversation.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield