Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think SoBreaking News
tags: Trump, ranking presidents
Almost half of Americans polled believe Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.
According to a Marist poll released on Thursday, 42 percent believe Trump’s legacy will be as one of the country’s worst leaders, while 16 percent think he will be remembered as a below average president.
In contrast, 7 percent believe the Republican businessman will go down as one of the best leaders in U.S. history, while another 11 percent believe Trump will be remembered as an above average president and 19 percent believe he will be thought of as an average president.
comments powered by Disqus
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations