Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think SoBreaking News
tags: Trump, ranking presidents
Almost half of Americans polled believe Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.
According to a Marist poll released on Thursday, 42 percent believe Trump’s legacy will be as one of the country’s worst leaders, while 16 percent think he will be remembered as a below average president.
In contrast, 7 percent believe the Republican businessman will go down as one of the best leaders in U.S. history, while another 11 percent believe Trump will be remembered as an above average president and 19 percent believe he will be thought of as an average president.
comments powered by Disqus
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"