If only Hitler were still alive, said Salman Abedi’s arrested cousinBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Manchester bomber, Salman Abedi
A detained cousin of the Manchester bomber Salman Abedi previously made antisemitic rants on social media and voiced his hatred for the UK.
Abderahman Forjani, 21, was arrested with his brother, Abdalla Forjani, 24, on Tuesday at their family home in Fallowfield. On Friday at 5.15am the barber shop they ran, Fade Away, was raided by police.
In a series of posts the younger brother said that he hoped the UK would go “bankrupt soon”, that it was “sucking up” his money and that he would be rich living elsewhere.
“If only Hitler was still alive — these Jews would be burnt in chambers,” he wrote in one post.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea