If only Hitler were still alive, said Salman Abedi’s arrested cousinBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Manchester bomber, Salman Abedi
A detained cousin of the Manchester bomber Salman Abedi previously made antisemitic rants on social media and voiced his hatred for the UK.
Abderahman Forjani, 21, was arrested with his brother, Abdalla Forjani, 24, on Tuesday at their family home in Fallowfield. On Friday at 5.15am the barber shop they ran, Fade Away, was raided by police.
In a series of posts the younger brother said that he hoped the UK would go “bankrupt soon”, that it was “sucking up” his money and that he would be rich living elsewhere.
“If only Hitler was still alive — these Jews would be burnt in chambers,” he wrote in one post.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield