Video of the Week: Sidney Blumenthal & Sean Wilentz on “The Hidden History of American Politics"Roundup
tags: Sean Wilentz, Video of the Week, Sidney Blumenthal, American Politics
Former political aide Sidney Blumenthal and prominent historian Sean Wilentz of Princeton University explore the role party politics has played in America’s enduring struggle against economic inequality, as seen through pivotal figures such as Thomas Paine, Abraham Lincoln, and W.E.B. Du Bois. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates. Sidney Blumenthal is a former aide to President Bill Clinton; a long-time confidant to Hillary Clinton; and a journalist.
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel