Video of the Week: Sidney Blumenthal & Sean Wilentz on “The Hidden History of American Politics"Roundup
tags: Sean Wilentz, Video of the Week, Sidney Blumenthal, American Politics
Former political aide Sidney Blumenthal and prominent historian Sean Wilentz of Princeton University explore the role party politics has played in America’s enduring struggle against economic inequality, as seen through pivotal figures such as Thomas Paine, Abraham Lincoln, and W.E.B. Du Bois. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates. Sidney Blumenthal is a former aide to President Bill Clinton; a long-time confidant to Hillary Clinton; and a journalist.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment