Wow: Barack and Michelle Obama to be paid $60 million in book dealBreaking News
tags: Obama, Michelle Obama, book deal
"The company has acquired world publication rights for two books, to be written by President and Mrs Obama respectively," the publisher said.
Titles and other details have not been disclosed but the deal is believed to be worth over $60m (£48m).
Mr Obama is the author of the bestsellers Dreams from My Father and The Audacity of Hope.
Mrs Obama has written American Grown - a book about food and gardening.
comments powered by Disqus
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz