The First 100 Days: An Interview with Margaret O'MaraHistorians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, AHA2017
Margaret O'Mara is a professor of history at the University of Washington.
She was interviewed on January 7, 2017 by Rick Shenkman, the editor of the History News Network. The interview was conducted during the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”