What Do Historians Most Fear When Donald Trump Takes Office?Historians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, Historians Against Trump, AHA2017
We asked historians attending the annual convention of the American Historical Association what they fear when Donald Trump takes power. Their answers ranged from an assault on truth to serious violations of the Constitution.
The interviews took place on January 6, 2017.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Will Obama Be Graded By History?
- The controversy behind the painting that will hang at Trump’s inaugural luncheon
- A nation of dissent: The most famous inaugural protests in U.S. history
- German Rightwing Populist's Holocaust Remarks Denounced
- Arizona scuttles bill that took aim at whiteness studies
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia
- Bacevich and Mearsheimer on Obama’s Legacy
- Where Historians Work: An Interactive Database of History PhD Career Outcomes