What Do Historians Most Fear When Donald Trump Takes Office?Historians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, Historians Against Trump, AHA2017
We asked historians attending the annual convention of the American Historical Association what they fear when Donald Trump takes power. Their answers ranged from an assault on truth to serious violations of the Constitution.
The interviews took place on January 6, 2017.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade