What Do Historians Most Fear When Donald Trump Takes Office?Historians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, Historians Against Trump, AHA2017
We asked historians attending the annual convention of the American Historical Association what they fear when Donald Trump takes power. Their answers ranged from an assault on truth to serious violations of the Constitution.
The interviews took place on January 6, 2017.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi