What Do Historians Most Fear When Donald Trump Takes Office?Historians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, Historians Against Trump, AHA2017
We asked historians attending the annual convention of the American Historical Association what they fear when Donald Trump takes power. Their answers ranged from an assault on truth to serious violations of the Constitution.
The interviews took place on January 6, 2017.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”