What Do Historians Most Fear When Donald Trump Takes Office?Historians in the News
tags: election 2016, Trump, Historians Against Trump, AHA2017
We asked historians attending the annual convention of the American Historical Association what they fear when Donald Trump takes power. Their answers ranged from an assault on truth to serious violations of the Constitution.
The interviews took place on January 6, 2017.
comments powered by Disqus
- 131-Year-Old Confederate Statue Removed From Alexandria Intersection
- All the History I Learned in my Youth Came from the American Girl Doll Books
- Is This the Worst Year in Modern American History?
- Role-Playing Games are Breathing New Life into the History Classroom
- Dallas Awarded $50,000 to Preserve Civil Rights History
- What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group?
- Confronting the History of a Southern Asylum: An Interview With Mab Segrest
- Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father
- History, Right Now: Echoes of 1968, and Other American Years
- Don't Assume There'll be a 'Post-COVID-19 Era' - Historian Niall Ferguson Tells World vs Virus